What We Buy
WE BUY YOUR UNWANTED GOLD, JEWELRY & PRECIOUS METALS
- All precious metals including gold, silver, and platinum
- Diamonds of any shape or size, certified or non-certified
- Scrap/broken jewelry items as well as super high end pieces
- Coins – gold or silver (silver must be pre 1964)
- Silverware and Flatware
- Bullion and Rounds
- Dental Gold
WE DON’T BUY GEMSTONES & COSTUME JEWELRY
What type of Gold items do you buy?
At Tulsa Gold & Gems, we pay you the most for your scrap gold, gold jewelry, gold coins, dental gold, and even gold bullion and rounds. We will evaluate your gold items and give you the highest price for the value of your items. Typically, items made of gold are marked with a karat weight. The term “karat” in relation to gold is the measure of gold purity by mass. Inspection of your gold pieces should indicate a specific karat weight. The price you receive for your gold depends on the karat value that it contains.
We do not buy anything gold plated. These items are generally marked “plated” or H.G.E. (Heavy Gold Electroplate).
Common Karat markings found on gold jewelery:
- For 10 karat – 10k, 10kt, 417 ( 41.7% pure gold)
- For 14 karat – 14k, 14kt, 585 ( 58.5% pure gold)
- For 18 karat – 18k, 18kt, 750 ( 75.0% pure gold)
- For 22 karat – 22k, 22kt, 916 ( 91.6% pure gold)